BW Gas Alert Micro Clip X3 - Portable Multi 4 Gas Detector
The Gas Alert Micro Clip X3, from BW Technologies by Honeywell, delivers an extended level of reliability in portable multi-gas detection — at an affordable price. With a life expectancy of five years — and a three-year warranty on electronics, battery and sensors — the detector simultaneously monitors up to four gases, including oxygen, combustibles (LEL), hydrogen sulphide and carbon monoxide.
The BW Gas Alert Micro Clip X3 has an all-new oxygen sensor that lasts the life of the detector, delivering sustained, accurate performance with no sensor-replacement costs. That means a superior cost of ownership that minimises maintenance and maximises up time.
Thanks to Honeywell’s reliable lithium polymer battery, the Gas Alert Micro Clip X3 is guaranteed to run for at least a 12-hour shift — even in extremely cold temperatures. All with no impact on the sensing of hydrogen, acetylene and other combustibles at the lower explosive limit. it also has an IP rating of IP68, ensuring complete protection against dust, as well as immersion in 1.2 metres of water for up to 45 minutes.
In addition to reliability, the Gas Alert Micro Clip X3 is engineered for ease of use, serving as your reliable companion without weighing you down. The detector is compact, lightweight and easy to handle — with one-button operation.
- Designed to be lightweight and easy to carry
- Shows real-time gas concentrations
- Visual alarm bars
- One-button operation and user-friendly interface
- Green Intelli-Flash feature indicates when the detector has been bump tested and is monitoring correctly
- Carries out a self-test on sensors, battery status, circuit integrity and audible/visual alarms
- Compatible with the Micro Dock II docking station and Fleet manager II software
- Multi-language support available in English, French, German, Spanish and Portuguese