Comark C9501IS ATEX Compliant Intrinsically Safe Pressure Meter, 0 to ± 140mbar (2 PSI)
- Comark pressure meters combine high accuracy with speed of response and offer the option of ATEX certified Intrinsically Safe models.
The C9500 instruments have twin inputs for gauge or differential pressures and positive or negative (vacuum) pressure measurement. Dust and waterproof to IP67 (BS EN 60529, IEC529) standards. Supplied with tubing, connectors and hard carrying case.
Typical applications include boiler flue draft, air conditioning filters, laboratories and clean rooms, process pressures, service and maintenance and the calibration of other instruments.
- ATEX compliant, certified to ExII 1 G EEx ia IIC T4 Baseefa 03 ATEX 0079
- Selectable pressure units*, PSI, mbar, inH2O, inHg, mmHg, torr, Pa, mmH2O
- Positive or negative (vacuum) pressure measurement
- Adjustable zero value
- Maximum, minimum pressure and hold function
- Averaged reading function
- Over-range indication - maximum over/under pressure 6PSI/400mbar
- Selectable auto switch off
- Can function as a calibrator when used with TK2 pressure test kit
- Silicone protection option available for liquid pressure measurement
- Supplied with tubing, connectors and a hard carry case (IS models only)
* Dependant on model