TPI 721 Combustible Gas Leak Detector
The ergonomically designed 721 is a hand-held, combustible gas leak detector. It is capable of finding combustible gas leaks in pipes, fittings, regulators, etc. Additional features include the capability to display %LEL, leak level in ppm, and user adjustable alarm point.
Perform the following tests and/or measurements with the 721 leak detector:
- Locate combustible gas leaks in joints and fittings
- Determine Lower Explosive Limit percentage
- Determine the combustible gas leak level in ppm (parts per million)
Gases Detected: (partial listing): Acetone, Acetylene, Alcohol, Ammonia, Benzene, Butane, Ethanol, Ethylene Oxide, Gasoline, Hexane, Hydrogen, Methane, Naphtha, Natural Gas, Paint Thinners, Propane, Solvents
• Carrying Pouch (A780)
• Instruction Manual
• Battery and Sensor (Installed and Calibrated)
The TPI 721 offers 10ppm sensitivity to detect combustible gasses.
Easily operated with one hand, leaks are pinpointed using the audio and visual indicators. An adjustable “tic” rate helps eliminate background gas concentration in contaminated environments.
- Combustible Gas Leak Detector capable of displaying real ppm, stepped ppm, and %LEL (Lower Explosive Limit)
- 10ppm sensitivity (methane)
- Detect combustible gases including natural gas, propane, butane, etc.
- Thumbwheel adjustable tic rate to locate leaks quickly and accurately
- Two line display with bargraph and backlight
- Audio / Visual alarm indication with user adjustable alarm point
- Earphone jack for use in noisy environments
- Approximately 20 hours of continuous use (C cell alkaline batteries x2)